What’s that? Oh, just my Quarterfinalist for Novice Parli, 2nd place for Novice Impromptu, and 1st place Novice Parli Speaker awards. No biggie.
i love people again
every now and then I see these and think I’ve seen all the pictures and then it turns out someone added brilliance in my absence.
once when i was 6 my aunt took me shopping and she said “i like these shoes can you carry them out the shop for me” and i didn’t really know how shops worked so i did and then the shop assistant came over when the alarm when off and i started crying and she said “dont worry sweetie it’s just a pair of shoes you can keep them” and that is how i got away with my first robbery
keep this on the down low because i wanna get into a good college
VALENTINE'S DAY | ASK SPECIAL
- 1: Do you have a crush at the moment?
- 2: Have you ever been deeply in love?
- 3: Longest relationship you've ever been in?
- 4: Have you ever changed for someone?
- 5: How is your relationship with your ex?
- 6: Have you ever been cheated on?
- 7: Have you ever cheated?
- 8: Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
- 9: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- 10: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- 11: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- 12: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- 13: What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
- 14: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- 15: Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
- 16: Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
- 17: Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
- 18: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- 19: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- 20: Are you currently in a relationship?
- 21: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- 22: Do you think people should date their friends?
- 23: How many relationships have you had?
- 24: Do you think love can last forever?
- 25: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 26: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 27: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 28: Do you think long distance relationships can work?
- 29: What do you notice first about another person?
- 30: Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
- 31: Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
- 32: Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
- 33: Do you want to get married one day?
- 34: What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
- 35: Could you be in a relationship without sex?
- 36: Are you still a virgin?
- 37: What's more important: Looks or personality?
- 38: Do you enjoy love films?
- 39: Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
- 40: Have you ever had a valentine?
- 41: What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
- 42: Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
- 43: What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
- 44: Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
- 45: Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
- 46: Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
- 47: Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
- 48: What's your favorite love song?
- 49: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- 50: If you're single, why do you think you are?
- 51: Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
- 52: Are you good at giving other people advices regarding dating/ relationships?
- 53: Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
- 54: How important is it to make a relationship official (p.e. on facebook)?
- 55: Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
- 56: Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship?
- 57: Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
- 58: Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
- 59: Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
- 60: What's your opinion on open relationships?
- 61: Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
- 62: How do you define "cheating"?
- 63: Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
- 64: Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
- 65: Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?